To really make these shots glow, use only tonic water—not half tonic, half tap water—but fair warning: It'll make the shots a little bitter.
- 2 c. tonic water, divided
- 2 packages Jell-O (two flavors; we used pineapple and orange)
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. vodka
- Make the first layer: Pour one cup tonic water into a pot over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, add the pineapple Jell-o mix. Whisk until the mix has dissolved, then pour in half a cup of water and half a cup of vodka. Stir to combine.
- Pour the Jell-o into shot glasses, filling them about two-thirds of the way up. Place in the refrigerator to chill, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Make the second layer: As they set, start making the orange Jell-o, following the same process used for the pineapple Jell-o.
- Top each of the pineapple Jell-o shot glasses with the orange Jell-o mixture. Return the shots to the fridge to set, 2 to 3 hours.
More recipes like this
black sapote in india venti coffee starbucks puff pastry dinner recipes panera closing times grand buffet redding california temp to bake boneless chicken breast pizza hut kids eat free lunch buffet cracker barrel kids menu prices bbq fish fillets in foil how much is a personal pan at pizza hut chicken caprese lasagna