Bad name, GREAT results.
- 1 c. milk
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 16 Golden Oreos (12 whole, 4 crushed)
- 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 stick butter, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl or glass measuring cup, combine milk and vanilla pudding and whisk until thick, 2 minutes.
- Spread pudding on the bottom of a 9"-x-13" baking dish. Top with a layer of 12 Golden Oreos and sprinkle with white chocolate chips.
- Pour cake mix on top and use a fork to level out the mix, breaking up any clumps (especially around the corners).
- Top with butter (spread all over) and sprinkle all over with crushed Oreos and sprinkles.
- Bake until cake mix is completely baked through, 20 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
PIN FOR LATER