Homemade chicken with as little effort as humanly possible.
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
- Preheat oven to 375º. In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Drizzle oil all over chicken and generously coat with seasoning mixture, shaking off excess. Place chicken on a sheet pan with 1 or 2 lemon slices on each piece.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, or reads an internal temperature of 165º, about 20 minutes.
- Cover chicken loosely with foil and let rest 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with a side of steamed vegetables.
Judy Kim is a NYC-based food stylist, recipe developer, and photographer. She also writes recipes for her website The Judy Lab.
More recipes like this
starbucks iced latte flavors bdubbs hours blazin challenge starbucks customized cups easy filo pastry dessert recipes what is in a starbucks caramel macchiato what restaurants do kids eat free on wednesdays how to lose forty pounds in three months how much are boneless wings at bdubs why does my tongue hurt after eating pineapple