- 1 c. coffee
- 1 packet gelatin
- 2/3 c. Kahlúa
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, plus more for garnish
- straws, for garnish
- whipped cream, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, bring coffee to a boil. Turn off heat and add in gelatin, whisking to combine. Add in Kahlúa, heavy cream and pumpkin spice and whisk again to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly amongst 10 plastic shot glasses. Cut straws into 2” pieces and place into each cup. Transfer shots into the refrigerator to set, about an hour.
- When fully set, top with whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice. Serve.