- 1 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 c. whole milk
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of kosher salt
- Toasted chopped pecans, for serving
- Maple syrup, for serving
- To your slow cooker, add oats, milk, water, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and salt and mix until combined.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Serve topped with pecans, maple syrup, and more salt, if desired.
PIN IT FOR LATER:
More recipes like this