Serves: 6-8 Servings
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 c. smoked mozzarella
- 1 c. provolone
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, cheeses, sour cream, thyme, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Stir together until smooth and fully combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer cheese mixture into a small skillet. Bake until cheese is bubbling, around 20-25 minutes. Broil if desired.
- Garnish with tomato and parsley and serve with baguette.