The only soup a meatball-loving soul needs.
- 1 lb. ground pork
- ¼ c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 qt. (12 c.) low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 12 oz. package No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles
- 4 c. packed baby spinach
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Make meatballs: In a large bowl, add ground pork, panko, egg, water, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined and shape into 28 meatballs. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, and vinegar and bring to a boil. Add No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles and gently drop in meatballs. Reduce heat to a simmer, stirring occasionally until noodles are tender and meatballs are cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach until wilted, then remove from heat.
- Serve soup in bowls and garnish with green onions and lime wedges.