Yield: 12 Cannoli
- Cooking spray, for pans
- All-purpose flour, for rolling out dough
- 15-oz. store-bought refrigerated pie dough
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon-sugar
- 2 c. ricotta
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch salt
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 2 nonsticking baking sheets with cooking spray. Tear off a large square of foil, then roll the foil into a long and tight cylinder. Repeat to make 4 cylinders total. Place 2 foil cylinders on each baking sheet and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Onto a lightly floured surface, unroll pie crust and sprinkle all over with cinnamon-sugar. Use a 3” biscuit cutter to stamp out rounds. Wrap the rounds around the foil and pinch together the ends to shape a cannoli shell. Bake until golden and crispy, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes before carefully removing from foil.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ricotta and pumpkin purée and beat until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, pumpkin spice, vanilla, and salt and beat until as smooth as possible. Fold in chocolate chips then transfer mixture to a large piping bag.
- Pipe filling into the cannoli shells and serve immediately.