1. Ditch beans for extra meat.
If you'd rather get more ground beef in place of pinto beans, just ask. There might be an up-charge but typically a TB restaurant will make that substitution for you without any hassle.
2. Or swap meat for extra beans
This hack makes anything on the menu vegetarian.
3. Potatoes work, too.
Not into beans? Ask for potatoes instead.
4. Double up on the nacho goodness.
This genius 'grammer put a Beefy Nacho Loaded Griller inside a Grilled Beefy Stuft Nacho, then topped it off with Diablo Sauce and Salsa Verde.
5. If you miss lava sauce, make your own.
A brand representative suggests ordering a taco with a side of nacho cheese, then mixing the nacho cheese with 2 to 3 fire sauce. If you wanna go big, dump it on your taco and voila—LAVA.
6. Combine the tostada with some quesadillas.
7. Order "fresco style" to get anything vegan.
8. Get three slushes for the price of one.
Ask for a little bit of three different flavors to make your rainbow and/or unicorn dreams come true.
9. Or just spike the slushes.
Some TB fans prefer their freezes with a little something extra.
10. Give your chicken nuggets a little TB love.
11. Load up your nachos with toppings.
Order Nachos Bell Grande without tomatoes and add potatoes, bacon, and pico de gallo. The result is fully loaded nachos that taste like dressed-up potato skins.
12. Turn your cinnamon bun into a breakfast sandwich.
Sounds fancy (and sticky), doesn't it? Here's what to do: ask for a breakfast crunchwrap with cinnabon bites INSIDE. The result is a mind-blowing salty-sweet morning meal.