We're still drooling over these stuffed spuds.
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 1/4 c. Country Crock Original
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped chives
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, white and green parts divided
- 3/4 c. shredded Cheddar
- 6 slices crispy bacon, crumbled
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Prick potatoes all over with a fork or sharp knife and wrap tightly in foil. Bake until soft, about 1 hour.
- Unwrap potatoes and cut lengthwise slits in the top of each. Carefully scoop out flesh from center of each potato into a medium bowl, then add Country Crock Original, sour cream, chives, green onion whites, half the cheddar, and half the bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon filling back into each potato, mounding it on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and return to oven until melted, about 5 minutes. Top with scallion greens and remaining bacon.
Main Postspanera bread baguette skinny caramel macchiato starbucks tall frappuccino starbucks soy chai pizza places deliver 24-7 blazing challenge tingling on lips and tongue golden corral mac and cheese how to cook bbq spare ribs hottest sauce at buffalo wild wings calories tall skinny caramel macchiato buffalo wild wings tuesday hours what snacks can you have on slim fast ginger infused vodka cocktail recipes internal temp boneless chicken breast
Anna Watson Carl is a NYC-based private chef, recipe developer, and food writer. She writes the blog TheYellowTable.com and is the author of The Yellow Table: A Celebration of Everyday Gatherings (Sterling 2015).