Homemade chicken with as little effort as humanly possible.
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
- Preheat oven to 375º. In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Drizzle oil all over chicken and generously coat with seasoning mixture, shaking off excess. Place chicken on a sheet pan with 1 or 2 lemon slices on each piece.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, or reads an internal temperature of 165º, about 20 minutes.
- Cover chicken loosely with foil and let rest 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with a side of steamed vegetables.
Judy Kim is a NYC-based food stylist, recipe developer, and photographer. She also writes recipes for her website The Judy Lab.