Don't let the Cookie Monster get your cookies!
Main Postsvanilla mocha frappuccino painful tongue blisters weirdest fruits stinging pain in tongue foodie xmas gifts sambuca drinks cocktails bw3 water street bw3 wing sauce easy inexpensive crock pot recipes how to cook tilapia on the grill cook time for turkey breast per pound tgi fridays kids eat free recipes for stewing beef cubes onion ring batter with bisquick perkins restaurant kids eat free
Yield: 12 Oreos
- 2 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Blue food coloring
- 12 oreos
- Blue sanding sugar
- 24 Candy eyes
- Mini chocolate chip cookies, for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine white chocolate chips, coconut oil and 4 to 5 drops of blue food coloring. Microwave on 50% power in 30 second intervals until the chocolate has melted. Stir until smooth.
- Toss each Oreo cookie in the blue chocolate mixture until fully coated and transfer to the baking sheet. Sprinkle immediately with sanding sugar then stick two candy eyes on top. Let the chocolate set completely before serving, about 10 minutes.